Minutes of 09-10-2012 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the August 13, 2012 Board meeting were approved on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Reviewed 2013 budget and suggestions were made, on next month agenda
Road work 2012;
- AMZ done
- Culvert on 30th done
- Blacktop 250th next week
- Dennis Duckworth viewed E & W roads for spraying and/or cutting in ditched
- Handed out sheet S for Spray, T for cutting
- 2013 road work?
- Finish 250th, get bid on culverts yet this fall
Chairman Lund reviewed proposed lease agreement for the Towns agriculture land. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve agreement and to publish request for bids, motion carried. Bid to include;
- Return to Town Chairman by October 5
- Sealed bid
- Right of Town to refuse any/all bids
- 10-06 Clean Up at Murtha Sanitation 9 to 12
- Put notice on Web site
- Concern raised about animal slaughtering on 250th.
- Department of Ag has been contacted
- Burning ban on
- Driveway on 20th concerns
- Permits on 233rd less than $5,000
- Review Building Permit Ordinance next month
- Concern on signs for buggies
- Hidden driveway sign needed on 233rd
- Frack sand mining issues
Next meeting 10-08-2012 at 7:00 P.M.,
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of Sept. 10, 2012 Meeting