As Adopted by Eau Galle Town Board on 03/14/2022
Hours: Open Daily from 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
For questions or more information, please contact the Town of Eau Galle.
- Please see Town of Eau Galle Fee Schedule for current pricing.
- Each lot shall allow for either: 2 cremation burials OR 1 casket burial and 1 cremation burial.
- A vault is required for each and every casket burial.
- A vault is not required for cremation burials; however, an urn or other container is required AND must be approved by the Town of Eau Galle.
- The approved urn/container must be buried at least three feet deep to the top.
- Stones at Head of lots only.
- All Stones must be in concrete with 6-inch border flush with ground for mowing.
- No planting of flowers, decorations or shrubs without Town Board permission.
- Flowers in front of monument only.
- Plastic flowers/pots/etc must be removed by Labor Day.
- Town of Eau Galle must be furnished with copy of death certificate.
- No fences or iron markers may be erected.
- No cutting of brush or trees without Town Board permission.