Minutes of 10-10-2016 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall. Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 09-12-2016 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson.
Minutes of the 09-12-2016 Special Meeting were approved on a motion by Kevin Larson, second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
Action on a request from Steve Germanson for reduced setback was tabled as details still being reviewed.
Discussion was held on request for approval for 1 Lot CSM for Mike Humphrey in section 35. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve 1 Lot CSM for Mike Humphrey in section 35, motion carried, map signed.
Discussion was held on approval of Tax Collection agreement with st. Croix County. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve Tax Collection agreement with st. Croix County, motion carried, agreement signed.
2017 budget was reviewed and Budget Hearing to be held 11-14-16 at 6:45.
Road Work 2016
- Culvert 22nd South of 20th needs work
- 55th project; Ground, Lifted, Culverts, finished shaping
- Electric Pole moved by St. Croix Electric at no charge
- Authorization of flip over weight limit signs on a motion by Amy Shafer, second by Kevin Larson, motion carried. Approximate cost of $3,200.
- Special needs child sign up
- Mowed where possible
- Culvert on 30th to be fixed.
- Matt Clemens driveway now a DNR issue
- Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to hold Board of Review 11-16-16 from 12 to 2, motion carried.
- WTA on 10-27
- November 8 election
- Special meeting ideas?
- Caucus upcoming
- Mattress in ditch by BB & 10th.
- No items
Next meeting 11-14-2016 at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure