Minutes of 03-09-2015 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the February 9, 2015 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code. Some suggestions were;
- Establish Fee schedule
- Split Ordinance
- On next month agenda
Chairman Lund reviewed request to amend ATV Ordinance to match Town of Baldwin ATV Ordinance on 60th. ave from Co. B to 270th. No action taken.
Discussed date for Board of Review, Assessor has not completed assessment roll Board may need to set date to meet and immediately adjourn.
Annual Meeting will be 04-21 at 7:00 PM, some agenda items;
- Approve 2014 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Review Annual report
- Designation of Official Newspaper
- Designation of Official Depository of funds
- Motion to allow Town Board to set tax levy
- Authorization to allow Town Board to spend more than $5,000 per mile on roads
- Chairman report
- Old Business
- Any new business that may properly come before annual meeting
Road work 2015
- ATV routes
- Notice on Web Site that ATV routes are closed
- Notice of routes open when all signs are up
- Doug Walker is contact person
- Need map of all signs as erected
- Who is signing 230th?
- Weight limits next week
- Snowplowing costs under budget
- Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to pave 250th. from Co. N to 30th, motion carried.
- Election 04-07
- Present Board is in office 04-13
- Clean Up day in April
- Reviewed with resident a concern about non licensed cars
- Assessment out of compliance
- Reassessment in 2016, budget item
- Planning Commission members whose term ends in 2015;
- Pete Stanaitis
- Jeff Kennett
- Need to follow up with auditor
- Will need to fence Town share of fence south side of property
- No concerns
Next meeting 04-13-2015 at 7:00 PM.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.