Minutes of March 8, 2010
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town of Eau Galle Town Board
The Monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Eau Galle was called to order by Chairman Lund at the Town Hall at 7:00 P.M.
Chairman Lund indicated that the notice of meeting had been published as required by statue.
Town Board members present were Jim Lund, David North, Barry Serier and William Peavey.
Agenda was reviewed and approved on a motion by David North second by Barry Serier, motion carried.
Minutes of February 8, 2010 Public Hearing on Single Family Dwelling Ordinance was reviewed and approved on a motion by David North second by Barry Serier, motion carried.
Minutes of February 8, 2010 Board Meeting were read and approved as corrected on a motion by Barry Serier second by David North, motion carried.
Reviewed bills for month and they were approved with the addition of 5645, 5635 Voided and five election workers and election workers per diem for training at Town Hall on a motion by Barry Serier second by David North, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussed Single and Two Family Dwelling Ordinance. Addition of penalty section was discussed and suggested changes were presented. Changes to be sent to Board members and on next month’s agenda.
Leonard Keck was not present to review his proposed Land Use, discussed issues and up to Mr. Keck to request Board action.
- WTA District Meeting 03-26 in Eau Claire
- Clean Up Day 04-17, 8:00 to 12:00
- Election 04-06
- Annual Meeting 04-13 at 7:00 P.M.
- Regular agenda
- Weight Limits on 03-09
2010 Road work
- Getting bid on 233 rd, bid per mile
- 22 or 20 ft matt
- Get bid for 20 ft. matt
- Driveways’ running onto road is an issue
- Get bid at 20ft wide and 2.5 in and 3.0 in thick
- 12 th ave. ½ mile long, last 1/16 mile narrow
- Getting bid to widen
- Fahner, private contractor
- Get sealcoat and crack sealing quotes
- Reviewed map of tress on 5 th ave.
- Cut trees if on Town Road
- Three members to be appointed/reappointed in May
- Bill Hanson may no longer be resident
- Jim will contact possible appointees
- Suggested names: Mike Ostlie, Mark Tomlinson, Victoria Lee, Darrell Terpestra, Rich Larson, Don Larson, Doug Mathison, Greg Jacobson
- WTA request Board Members contact Senators and Assemblymen to support two bills
- Bills numbers and names in newsletter
- Removed 35 tires from ditch on 10 th. Ave.
- WIS Line conference attended by Barry Serier
- Town should have Village Powers
- Eau Galle does already
- Per Diem Policy was presented by Dennis Duckworth
- Agenda for annual meeting
Next Meeting 04-12-2010 at 7:00 P.M
Motion by David North second by Barry Serier to adjourn, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure