Minutes of 07-10-2017 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 06-14-2017 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
Road Work 2017
- Ditches Mowed
- Pot Holes repaired
- Stop sign replaced 250th & 42nd
- Dip at bridge on 270th by Dave Benck needs patching
- Culvert issue 10th ½ mile East of BB
- Rough culvert 20th. West of 222
- Chairman Lund talked to land owner on issue of ditch on 10th.
Clerk Peavey handed out copies of 2016 Audit. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve audit as presented, motion carried.
- Clerk Peavey contacted WTA about security needed for records.
- Fire proof
- Minute Books
- Cemetery records
- Fire Resistant
- Voter registration
- Clerk to get specifications and prices
- Fire proof
- Complete water sampling.
- County Water quality committee meeting monthly.
- Will present options to County Board
- Clerk Peavey gave an update as he understands County Bike Plan and issues
- Next meeting preliminary 2018 Budget
- County Zoning Workshop group to be contacted to see if interested
- Kevin Larson
- Amy Shafer
- Jim Lund
- Mike Ostlie
Next meeting 08-14-2017at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.