Minutes of 01-13-2014 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the December 9, 2013 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Contract with Murtha Sanitation was reviewed with Justin Murtha. Renewal for 2015 was discussed along with possible updates. Final approval to be on September agenda.
Chairman Lund discussed ATV/UTV Route Ordinance addendum and contract. After review motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve addendum, motion carried. Contract was then reviewed and after corrections made motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve, motion carried.
Road work 2014
- Roads have been plowed as necessary
- Deep frost will mean lots of potholes in spring
- Some residents not getting final permits for house
- No final occupancy permit issued
- Next agenda discuss UDC code enforcement
- WTA District Meeting 02-28 in Eau Claire
- Jim Lund Bill Peavey to attend
- WTA County Meeting 01-23 in St. Joe
- Amish Cemetery being developed
- State Frack Sand mining bill on hold
- Need to keep Farmland Preservation on agenda for Town and Planning Commission
- Add Tax List to Website
- No comments
Next meeting 02-10-2014-2014 at 7:00 PM
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure