Minutes of 01-12-2015 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:15 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the December 8, 2014 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, , motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussed need for new Animal Control Officer, board to look for possible resident applicants and on next month agenda. Need to continue to search for resident candidate.
Road work 2015:
- 270th south on N has had brush and trees removed by Ackley Tree Service
- County has completed ditch cleaning on 222nd and 10th
- Possible 2015 projects;
- 250th Co. N to 30th.
- 55th mill & prep 220th to 233rd
- 110,000 to 115,000
- Old “B” town shares with Woodville
- Blacktop costs
- 55% is oil
- Price also down for fuel rates
- Monarch not buying oil yet
- Could borrow at 3% for 3 years
- Sealcoat is mostly oil costs
- Wait a month to make decision
- Animal control officer, put add in paper
- Building inspector will continue as contract is being finalized
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code, suggested wording changes made, on next agenda.
- Question on Animal Control Officer
Next meeting 02-09-2015 at 7:00 PM.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure