Minutes of April 16, 2013 Annual Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved
The annual meeting of the Town of Eau Galle was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M.
Chairman Lund indicated the meeting notice had been published as required.
Minutes of the 2012 annual meeting were read and approved as corrected on a motion by Dennis Duckworth, second by David North, motion carried 19 yes 0 no. Correction was that Dennis Duckworth was the second on the motion to approve 2011 Annual Meeting Minutes.
Clerk/Treasure William Peavey reviewed the annual report and answered questions. Motion by Lynn Nelson second by Nola Monicken to approve annual report as presented, motion carried, 19 yes 0 no.
Motion by Dane Rasmussen second by Ole Monicken to designate the Baldwin Bulletin as official newspaper, motion carried, 19 yes 0 no.
Motion by Dane Rasmussen second by David North to designate First Bank of Baldwin as official depository of funds, motion carried, 19 yes 0 no.
Motion by Nola Monicken second by Brent Nelson to allow Town Board to set tax levy, motion carried, 19 yes, and 0 no.
Discussion was held on need to clear up title on parcel 008-1035-40-000 that is listed in the Tax Roll as belonging to the Town but the County Surveyor cannot find any deed. This parcel is a .5 acre strip 1 rd wide south side SW SW Section 12. Motion by Doug Mathison second by Jane Leaf to authorize the Town Board to Quick Claim Deed parcel 008-1035-40-000 to Jim & Sandra Risselman, motion carried, 19 yes 0 no. Clerk/treasure reported that information from WTA was that the Board is responsible to set terms and conditions.
- 250th from 10th to 20th and 42nd to 50th resurfaced
- 250th from Co. N to 30th and 10th to County Line all culverts replaced
- Presently $15,000 over on snowplowing
- Will be spraying brush in Town road ditches East of BB
- Contact Clerk if you do not want spray used
- Little building in 2012
- There will be an informational meeting on the County Farmland Preservation Zoning plan in Eau Galle. Two possible dates are 04-30 and 05-07. After discussion the May 7 at 7 PM date was best and Clerk will advertise that date.
- No old business
- No new business
Motion by Doug Mathison second by Jackie Mathison to adjourn, motion carried, 20 yes 0 no.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of 2013 Annual Meeting