Minutes of September 9, 2003
The monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Eau Galle was called to order by Chairman Murtha at the Town Hall at 7:00 P.M.
Chairman Murtha indicated that the notice of meeting had been noticed as required by law.
Minutes were reviewed and approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by David North, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed and approved on a motion by John Murtha second by David North, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence
Jay Uldrich was present to discuss his request to construct two residences on two lots on p acres in section 4. Chairman Murtha indicated that this was before the Town of Eau Galle Town Board because the Town of Eau Galle Town Plan would not allow two lots on a parcel under 10 acres. Chairman Murtha also indicated that two lots for this parcel had been approved by the Town of Eau Galle Town Board on 06-10-2002 but Mr. Uldrich had not registered them. Motion by David North second by Kevin Larson to approve two lots and two residences on Mr. Uldrich 9 acres in Section 4 as previously approved on 06-10-2002 with a 15foot I-94 setback, motion carried.
Discussed present Town of Eau Galle Trash Ordinance with the goal to update it. Village of Baldwin has a $150.00 fine for illegal dumping presently. Clerk to update present Ordinance with a change of the fine to $150.00 plus cost of disposal and all Court Costs.
Planning Commission Report;
- Question was raised as to why Town of Eau Galle Town Board has not approved Plan.
- What questions does Town of Eau Galle Town Board have?
- Town Plan allocates residences per owner not per Town.
- Does Town of Eau Galle Town plan allow purchase of development rights.
- Peggy Rohde was present to discuss County Planning.
- Discussed LESA inequities.
- Discussed County Planning not informing Town Board of process.
- Discussed possibility of getting County Board to delay voting on County
- Plan or parts of it until Town Board is more informed.
- Clerk to contact WTA Attorney ” Does adoption of a Town Plan give State or County authority to enforce their rules?”
- Should the words smart growth and/or Comprehensive Plan be removed from Town of Eau Galle Town Plan
- Clerk to write to County Supervisors from Town of Eau Galle to request delay in any action on plan and reasons why.
- Comprehensive Planning meeting coming up, anyone attend?
- Discussed Bill Dagner Rezonement
- Update on dogs on freeway.
- Update on Cattle lose at 55th & B
- Star View addition paved.
- Seal coated part of 55th, 20th & 60th.
- $50,000.00 left in Budget to spend on 25th in 2003
- Concerns raised on St. Croix Electric guide wires and ruts and trash on 55th & 233rd.
- Baldwin Telecom ruts East side of 250th N of County N
- Update on Web site, delay on getting information posted.
- Clean up day will be October 10, 2003.
- Do not need a newsletter now
- Concerns about trees intersection 250th
- Discussed easement for Christenson Subdivision.
- Next month request to classify Sandpiper ad a Class “E” road
Next Meeting October 13, 2003 at 7:00 P.M.
Motion by David North second by Kevin Larson to adjourn, motion carried.