Minutes of 9-14-2015 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were, Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the August 10, 2015 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed
Appointment of alternate representative to United Fire Board of Commissioners was discussed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Jim Lund to appoint Amy Shafer as alternate to United Fire and Rescue Board of Commissioners, motion carried.
Road Work 2015
- Issue with berm in ditch corner 270th. & 60th.
- Jerry Vadnais property
- Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to notify in writing Jerry Vadnais that he is to remove berm in right of way and repair any damage to right of way by October 1 or the Town will do and charge him all costs, motion carried.
- Chairman Lund informed Board of issues with realtor signs in right of way
- Clerk to put notice on website and papers informing residents that signs are not allowed in Town right of way.
- Ditches top mowed, will return mow all the way out when weather allows.
- Ackley tree service estimate of $1,200 to hit problem areas.
- Culvert on 250th south of 42nd.
- County parks will budget
- DNR permit required
- Property owner agreeable as long as he does not need DNR permit.
- About $14,000 per award
- Apply for 55th. project which will be around $300,000
- 230th N of 30th shouldered
- 55th patched again
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code. Reviewed ordinance with discussion on a road bond requirement. On next agenda.
- Fall clean up day will be set
- Budget approval will require action on garbage fees not collected
- Amish Building Code exemptions in State Budget
- Chairman Lund will contact Building Inspector
- Davis will start fence when he receives ½ down
- Clerk to issue check for signing
- St. Croix County Economic Development requested $250.00
- ATV UTV Ordinance review next month
- Village of Woodville salt shed, no interest from Town
- No concerns raised
Next meeting 10-12-2015 at 7:00 PM.
Motion to adjourn by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure