Minutes of 09-12- 2016 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board.
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:35 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Minutes of the 08-08- 2016 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
Discussion was held on setting date for Board of Review. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to set date for Board of Review assuming assessment roll is complete for November 15 with open book from 10 to 12 and Board of Review from 12 to 2, motion carried.
Discussion was held on action at special meeting of electors, will bring up at 2017 annual meeting for ideas.
Road Work 2016
- Getting cost of permanent fold down weight limit signs
- BB Bridge over 94 closed until thanksgiving
- Mowing ditches on hold pending weather
- Power pole in ditch issue on 55th project
- Working with St. Croix Electric Coop
- 30th East of 63 hole in road
- Possible culvert on 250th south of 42nd
- Parks have in budget
- William Peavey, landowner would have about $8,000 cost for waterway, unable to do at this time
- Will fix potholes
- Still working on special needs sign
- Fall cleanup 10-01
- Budget next month
- Special charges needed for budget
- No items
Next meeting 10-10- 2016 at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.