Minutes of 11-14-2016 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 10-10-2016 Board Meeting were approved as corrected to indicate 222nd st instead of 22nd st on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills as presented with addition of Clerk payroll check, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
A request from Steve Germanson for reduced setback was reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to reduce setback for Steve Germanson in section 22 to County minimum, motion carried.
2017 Levy and special assessments were reviewed and discussed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve 2017 Levy at $245,305, Delinquent Fire Calls of $2398.76 and delinquent Garbage of $917.89, motion carried.
2017 Budget was discussed and reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to adopt 2017 Budget summary as presented.
Road Work 2016
- Weight Limit flip up signs being installed.
- ATV signs will be moved to new posts where feasible.
- ATV posts will be returned to Town
- Bridge inspection completed and following issues found
- 230 South of 20th, repair costs of $3,500.
- 10th second bridge East of BB, repair cost $3,000 or $7,000 with cement
- Dead trees on 270th Ackley will do for $1,200
- Concern on 30th. East of 222 ditch damage
- Need to find funds for 55th. in 2017
- Chairman to contact DNR about Clemens driveway
- Nick brook to plow hall lot for same price
- Board of Review on 16th 12 to 2
- No issues with ATV use so no Ordinance updates needed
- United Fire updated bylaws being reviewed
- Kathryn Olson concern about neighbor (Dan Shackleton) shooting too close.
- Amy Shafer to purchase WTA training Video
Next meeting 12-12-2016 at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson. second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure