Minutes of 11-12-2012 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the October 8, 2012 Board meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Reviewed 2013 budget and approved as presented on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried,
Reviewed 2013 property tax levy of $229,673.00 and on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North it was approved, motion carried.
Chairman Lund reviewed 2012 and 2013 road work;
- Amish signs are being installed; David North suggested they be farther from corners
- 270th. North on N culvert failed and replaced
- Will need to manage roads differently with horses, studs on shoes the major issue
- 2013 County will rebuild BB County N to county line.
- Discussed spraying ditches for brush and trees in 2013. Motion by Jim Lund second by Dennis Duckworth to spray half the Town in 2013, motion carried.
- Rebuild of 55th in future may require engineering and right of way purchase
Clerk Peavey discussed need for board action to add delinquent bills for Fire Calls, Lime Rock sales, culvert sales and solid waste to tax roll. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to add delinquent bills for Fire Calls, Lime Rock sales, culvert sales and solid waste to tax roll, Motion carried.
- Crop Land rent contract on file
- Get bid from Auditor Kurt Force for 2012 for next meeting
- Motion by David North second by Jim Lund to have Hall cleaned by same person as last year, motion carried.
- Barry Serier to plow Hall lot for same price as last year, $50.00 a time
- Caucus in January
- Amish issues of burning without a permit
- Consider split shifts for election workers
- Consider payment for election prep time
- Next month agenda Building Permit Ordinance 2001-02
Next meeting 12-10-2012 at 7:00 P.M.,
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of Nov. 12, 2012 Meeting