Minutes of 11-10-2014 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the October 13, 2014 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, correction was on ATV concerns the wording “in writing” should be removed, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Jim Lund to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Clerk Peavey reviewed 2015 budget, with no comments at Budget Hearing. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to adopt budget as presented, motion carried.
Discussed 2015 Levy, motion by Jim Lund second by David North to adopt 2015 levy as presented in budget subject to state levy limit, motion carried
Clerk Peavey requested authorization to add any delinquent garbage and fire calls to tax roll. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to add any delinquent garbage and fire calls to tax roll, motion carried.
Discussed need for new Animal Control Officer, board to look for possible resident applicants and on next month agenda. Need to continue to search for resident candidate.
Road work 2014
- 2 culverts on 55th replaced
- 30th east of 230th bad culvert
- Ackley Tree Service cut trees on 15th
- Found about 30 tires in ditch
- ATV route signs will be put up next spring
- IOH Ordinance permits issued by Chairman
- Needs guidelines, next month agenda
- Road salt has doubled in price for 2015
- Cemetery and Hall sign installed
- Barry Serier will continue to plow Hall lot
- Light on Hall sign may not work
- Computer software issues showing up
- Fire Dept charges going up
- Add to newsletter
- Put on web site
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code, suggested wording changes made, on next agenda with changes tracked and next month emphasis on fees.
- Need history of failed building inspections
- Town Caucus
- ATV Meeting
Next meeting 12-08-2014 at 7:00 PM.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure