Minutes of May 12, 2003 Board Meeting
The regular monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Eau Galle was called to order at the Town Hall by Chairman Murtha at 7:00 P.M.
Minutes of the April 14, 2003 Town of Eau Galle Board meeting were read and approved on a motion by John Murtha second by David North, motion carried.
Clerk/Treasure William Peavey reviewed correspondence.
Bills were reviewed and approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by David North, motion carried and Clerk/Treasure to verify the $155.00 charge for cleanup day from Waste Management.
Discussed 2 CSM’s for Kurt and Elizabeth Christensen in section 4. Motion by Kevin Larson second by David North to conditionally approve a 1 lot CSM on Co. BB and a 2 lot CSM on 233rd St. with the conditions being approval by the Planning Commission and that the present field driveway off of 233rd meet County conditions for a joint driveway, motion carried and the map was conditionally signed.
- Guard Rail on Old B hit
- Culvert on 230th & County Line Rd replaced
- List of rocks in road ditches being established
- Concerns on 270th S of N, Mill this year?
- Workshop at WITC New Richmond May 29
- June 9th workshop in Eau Claire
- Chairman Murtha attended workshop on issuing Building Permits
- Discussed exclusive AG zoning, will rezoning be approved?
- Wayne Larson property discussed in regard to trash on property
Discussed Town Park as requested at annual meeting. Possible labor and/or money donations from Boy scouts and 4H. Questions asked on Picnic Tables, Walking trails, Benches, shelters, paving parking lot, Operating costs and Insurance costs.
Discussed possible Town Fence Ordinance. Some parts of Rush River Ordinance may be something we need to address. Clerk to get copy of Town of Martel Exotic Animal Ordinance. The idea of Boundary markers rather then fences needs to be addressed.
Planning Commission Chairman William Peavey and secretary Connie North indicated that they were resigning immediately because of other commitments. Town of Eau Galle Town Board will ask for new Volunteers to serve and keep the number of members at 5. Chairman Murtha thanked Bill & Connie for there dedicated work.
- Update on request for County investigation of Sanitary Permit at N & 250
- Clerk to check on Sanitary Permit at 2315 55th
- Newsletter for July or August
- Problem with contamination at Recycling center
Next meeting June 9th at 7:00 P.M.
Board of Review June 12th from 12:00 to 2:00, open book June 12th from 10:00 to 12:00.
Motion by Kevin Larson second by David North to adjourn, motion carried.