Minutes of 03-12-2018 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 02-13-2018 Board Meeting were approved with typo correction on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills with additions, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
Discussion was held on Zoning Districts being proposed from County.
Discussion was held on need of a Manure Hose Placement in ROW Ordinance. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve permit application with updates and authorize Chairman and Clerk sign, motion carried.
Road Work 2018
- LTRIP approved for 50th. For section 233rd to BB
- Issues on 230th near County Line
- B bridge weight limits will not be required by State
- 2018 Projects and costs
- 2018 Budget including unspent snowplowing $300,000
- Sandpiper $36,000
- 50th 233 to BB $100,000
- 6 Miles sealcoat $90,000
- 6 days crackfill $24,000
- Leaves about $25,000 for unanticipated expenses
- Culvert on 222nd and 30th required for manure pumping
- Applicant will pay contractor directly
- To Town standards
- Require insurance certificate from contractor
- Check on paying 2018 loan payment early
- April 3rd election
- Heather McAbee agreed to be on planning commission
- 04-17 Annual Meeting at 7 PM
- Zoning as discussion item
- Cleanup date 04-21, 9 to noon At Murtha
- Check if Tires are allowed for a fee
- Audit has started
- Request to review ATV/UTV Ordinance for 24X7 365 use at next meeting
- On next Agenda
Next meeting 04-09-2018 at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.