Minutes of 03-12-2012 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the February 13, 2012 Board meeting was approved on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve bills as presented with additional election workers checks, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence. .
Road work 2012;
- Chairman Lund reviewed funds available and discussed possible additional road work for 2012. Chairman Lund to get price estimates from County on various sections of roads for next meeting. Chairman Lund also requested Supervisors to drive roads for ideas.
Discussed request from Tom Bourn to remove Personal Property tax bill for 2011 as business closed in 2010. Motion by Dennis Duckworth to remove personal property tax bill for $841.54 for Tom Bourn second by Jim Lund, motion carried.
Reviewed audit proposal from Richard Oldfield CPA for Town Audit, motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to accept audit proposal as presented, motion carried, engagement latter signed.
Discussed issues for moratoriums
- Dennis Duckworth reviewed Co. Ordinance on non metallic mining
- Temporary driveway could be needed for heavy use
- Concerns about damage to Town roads
- Off site storage from non metallic mining
- Zoning issues
- Setback from residential lot lines
- Could be nuisance Ordinance issue
- Clerk Peavey to see if County has Heavy Load Ordinance
- Need copy of Cemetery records from Art Jensen
- Steve O’Rourke wants lot marked
- Appoint/reappoint planning committee members
- Clean up date end of April
- Annual Meeting April 10 at 7 P.M.
- Board of Review June 11th 12 to 2
- Mowing hall and cemetery, if price within $10.00 have Prestige do again
- Change meeting time?
- Check at annual meeting
Next meeting 04-09-2012 at 7:00 P.M.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of March 12, 2012 Meeting