Minutes of 03-11-2019 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board.
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 02-11-2019 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills with additional for St. Croix County Highway Dept., Brooke Excavating and 5 Election Workers, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building and Driveway Permits issued were reviewed.
Town Board recommendation for 1 lot CSM for Barry Serier in the NE ¼ of Section 18 and the NW ¼ of Section 17 was reviewed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve conditionally on acceptable perk sites added to CSM, motion carried, map signed conditionally.
Chairman Lund updated the Board on updated new zoning. Further discussion and input was held with emphasis on the following.
- R1 & R2 requirements
- Accessary Homes
- Must be attached
- R1 minimum of 10 Acres
- R1 to restrictive
- R2 too much change
- Town Plan can be more restrictive than County
Road Work 2019
- Wt. Limits should go up 03-22
- Inform residents
- Road costs up 3-5 % for 2019
- Update on snow plowing costs at April meeting
- Continue to monitor roads as the thaw continues
- Road projects for April meeting
- 04-02 Election
- 04-16 Annual Meeting at 7:00 PM
- Land sale as agenda item
- April meeting set date of Board of Review
- Issues with chairs at Town Hall
- 04-20 Clean Up at Murtha Sanitation
- Planning Commission appointments next Month
- Peter Heebink and David North terms are up
- Question on County Sanding and Plowing private driveways.
- Clerk will check with Highway Commissioner
- Concern about snow plowing plugging private driveway
Next meeting 04-08-2019 at 7:00 PM
Motion to adjourn at 8:00 PM by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
William Peavey, Clerk/Treasure