Minutes of 06-10-2013 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the May 13, 2013 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussed the interest of Christian Hoffland in the Animal Control Officer position as reviewed by Chairman Lund. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to appoint Christian Hoffland as Animal Control Officer, motion carried. Clerk to research records to see if job description exists, if not on next month agenda.
Discussed Web Site contract as presented from Eric Kuznacic. Dennis Duckworth had conversed with him and he had no concerns about suggested changes. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by Jim Lund to authorize Chairman Lund to sign Web Site contract with Eric Kuznacic with the following additions;
- 1 hour per month minimum charge
- Board to approve site layout
- Host is in US
- Will train Board member how to post items on site
- All documents will be formatted in “Word”
Reviewed Building Permit /UDC Ordinance with concerns raised by Town Building Inspector. Concerns raised were about the need for the 2 Ordinances now in place and the need for Commercial building inspection. Clerk to check Town Plan and WTA on need and options. On next month agenda.
Chairman Lund reviewed 2013 road work
- 55th has 1145 cars per day 63 to water tower, 584 from 220th to 230th.
- From 63 to 220th would need 24ft. road and 3ft shoulders
- ROW ok except where longer culverts needed
- Village Baldwin 60% of project $193,000
- Town share 40% of project $80,000
- 250th $160,000 complete Co. Line to 10th
- $68,000 complete 30th to County N
- 60th. sealcoat County B to 270th with Town Baldwin Eau Galle share $8,000
- Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to proceed with 250th. Co. Line to 10th and 60th. sealcoat Co. B to 270th., motion carried.
- Town needs to follow up on the Farmland Preservation Ordinance.
- Have Plan Commission meet
- Private trees encroaching Town ROW
- Can Town cut or trim
- Question on Town requirement for recycling
- Fences and cattle in Town ROW
Next meeting 07-08-2013 at 7:00 P.M.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of June 10, 2013 Meeting