Minutes of 01-09-2017 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 12-12-2016 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills as presented with 2 additional as funds become available, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
Chairman Lund reviewed Town Nuisance Ordinance after concern raised about noise at a previous meeting. Will continue discussion at February meeting with possibility of amending or eliminating Ordinance.
Road Work 2017
- Bridge report indicates minor enhancements needed
- Get all Board members copy of road map
- Check on LTRIP requirements
- There has been an Amish burial
- Area used as Cemetery has been deeded to Amish Church
- Planning update
- Not needed now
- Other Town issues need attention
- Need to keep track of lot development
- Concern raised about drinking water at hall
- Will need to get water tested
Next meeting 02-13-2017 at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure