Minutes of 01-09-2012 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the December 12, 2011 Board meeting was approved on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve bills as presented with additional checks for Ackley Tree Service, Co Highways, and Chairman and Supervisors checks, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussed appointment of election workers for 2012 & 2013 as Democratic and Republican parties have not submitted lists. Motion by David North second by Jim Lund to appoint the following workers because list from the parties was not received, motion carried.
- Donna Britton Betty Helgeson Connie North
- Sandy Riesselman Karen Swanson Olive Terpestra
- Arlene Wangen
Discussed Memorandum of Understanding with St. Croix County to maintain electors list. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve Memorandum of Understanding with St. Croix County to maintain electors list, motion carried, agreement signed.
- WTA County Unit in Eau Galle 01-26-2012
- Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to reimburse members for costs of snacks, motion carried.
- Request from Baldwin Senior Center for donation. Clerk to reply that no dollars are in budget and the Board understands we are prohibited from giving.
- Co B bridge over 94 to be replaced starting 04-01
- PASSER map distributed
- Snowmobile signs replaced on 50th, 250th and 25th.
- Will bill Co. Parks Dept.
- Ackley Tree Service has used up $4,500.00 as allowed
Next meeting 02-13-2012 at 7:00 P.M.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of Jan. 9, 2012 Meeting