Minutes of 01-14-2019 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board.
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 12-10-2018 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills with one additional to St. Croix County Highway department, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building and Driveway Permits issued were reviewed
Chairman Lund updated the Board on updated new zoning. Supervisor Shafer reviewed R1 & R2 differences and concerns. Clerk to contact County Zoning about them making a presentation and answering questions, posable dates of 01-23 or 01-30 at 6:00 P.M. Clerk to put notice in paper and Web Site.
Reviewed Audit Engagement Letter from Carlson SV. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve audit engagement letter, motion carried, letter signed.
Road Work 2019
- County has time to do work now
- 1 arm mower
- Possible 2019 projects
- Don Zignego has agreed to clean out ditch North of 431 250th to eliminate concerns about water flow at 431 250th.
- Pay off loan when taxes are collected
- 03-01 rent on cropland due
- Building Inspector needs copy of Driveway Ordinance
- Contract due for Building Inspector in 2019
- Contract due for Murtha Sanitation in 2019
- Paul Benish has indicated 2019 his last year
- Any interest from Town Board about selling part of the 40 the hall sits on.
- Will need to do a plan update after zoning changes
- Building Inspector Contract to be forwarded to board
- Clerk Peavey reviewed concerns he has with County Outdoor rec plan
- Trash in ditch on 55th.
Next meeting 02-11-2019 at 7:00 PM
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
William Peavey, Clerk/Treasure