Minutes of 01-11-2016 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the December 14, 2015 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed
Road Work 2016
- 12th Ave. fixed for now
- Estimate for Town & Parks for 250th. Culvert
- Landowner has an issue on waterway
- 233rd bridge over 94
- March 1 to July 1
- Use 50th & 233rd as one way
- Hold public hearing on one way designation
- Signs about $400.00
- Hold public hearing 02-08-2016 at 6:45
- Letter to property owners
- Rent signs
- 55th. project for 2016 update
- Issue with drain tile outlets in road ditch
- 20th by 63 cut brush
- BOR training upcoming with WTA
- 03-19-2016 in Eau Claire
- Motion by Amy Shafer to authorize payment to WTA for Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and Bill Peavey to attend WTA BOR training and meeting, second by Kevin Larson, motion carried
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code. Todd Dolan has reviewed ordinance and except for numbering issues has no concerns. Clerk to correct numbering issues and have for next meeting.
Initial discussion on Building Permit Ordinance for non residential structures was held. Discussion on purpose of an ordinance and reviewed an “informational” ordinance. On next month agenda.
- No items discussed
Next meeting 02-08-2016 at 7:00 or after public hearing whichever is later.
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure