Minutes of February 8, 2010
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town of Eau Galle Town Board
The Monthly meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Eau Galle was called to order by Chairman Lund at the Town Hall at 7:00 P.M.
Chairman Lund indicated that the notice of meeting had been published as required by statue.
Town Board members present were Jim Lund, David North, Barry Serier and William Peavey.
Agenda was reviewed and approved on a motion by David North second by Barry Serier, motion carried.
Minutes of January 11, 2010 Board Meeting were read and approved on a motion by Barry Serier second by David North, motion carried.
Reviewed bills for month and they were approved with the addition of 4 tax charges to schools and four election workers on a motion by David North second by Barry Serier, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Postpone action on Single family dwelling Ordinance until March meeting to allow time for a penalty section. County wide assessment is no longer an issue in Madison so no action needed.
- Need to notify residents of upcoming Weight Limits, about 03-15
- Hall Vacuum Cleaner failed, motion by Barry Serier second by David North to authorize Clerk to purchase new Vacuum Cleaner, not to exceed $250.00, motion carried.
- Will need to appoint/reappoint 3 members planning commission in May: Bill Hanson, Mike Ostlie, Mark Tomlinson terms expire
Road work 2010
- 233 rd Co. N to 50 th getting county bid
- Start planning sealcoat
- 12th still rough
- Leonard Keck requested information for used ATV parts shop
- Used parts only
- Shipped out, very little traffic
- Copies of Ordinances
- Check nuisance Ordinance
- Check County zoning issues
- On next month’s agenda for Conditional use for used ATV parts sales area at 2336 Pierce St. Croix Rd. in Ag. Res. District.
Next Meeting 03-08-2010 at 7:00 P.M
Motion by David North second by Barry Serier to adjourn, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure