Minutes of 02-13-2012 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the January 9, 2012 Board meeting was approved on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve bills as presented with additional tax settlement checks, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence. Request from resident to waive personal property tax bill, on next month’s agenda.
Road work 2012;
- Co. Highway Department requests intended road work 2012
- TRIP money is for 250th project
- Board members to view inspect roads for additional 2012 projects
- Flood repair money has arrived.
- Weight limits in March
- Animal Waste Ordinance public meeting 02-27 5:00PM to 7:30 PM at Ag Center
- Manure Hauling
- Weight Limits
- Bridge issues
- BOR needs to get scheduled
- Annual Meeting Agenda
- Moratorium issues next month agenda
- Signs on Town roads for County Wildwood trail
- Bill Peavey to check on how to proceed with County Parks
Next meeting 03-12-2012 at 7:00 P.M.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of Feb. 13, 2012 Meeting