Minutes of 12-10-2018 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board.
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 11-12-2018 Board Meeting were approved as corrected on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Building and Driveway Permits issued were reviewed
Chairman Lund updated the Board on Cluster Meeting discussions, an updated new zoning proposal was reviewed. Town concerns were;
- Accessory or “mother in law” homes
- Tiny Homes
- Density in R2
- Animal units in R2
Clerk to contact Mike Ostlie Planning Chairman to secure a date to meet at Hall with County Staff for an update and discussion on concerns. With present Schedule of Board members a Wednesday may be best. Try to find a date before January Board meeting.
Reviewed Audit Engagement Letter from Carlson SV. Price increase was noted and Clerk Peavey to check on price increase. On next month agenda.
Chairman Lund reviewed minor changes to Driveway Ordinance and after clarification of wording of section 7B motion was made by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer to approve Driveway Ordinance as amended and clarified, motion carried.
Road Work 2018
- 50th Ave from BB to 250th has been widened as required
- Culverts on 10th, 20th and 30th will not be replaced before spring because of frost.
- Branches on 32nd causing truck damage removed
- Clerk Peavey brought forth a concern from resident at 431 250th.
- Water from ditch crossing field North of her property
- Causing water damage to her Lawn
- Will have County Engineer investigate in the Spring
- Will review solutions in the summer of 2019
Chairman Lund reviewed County Bridge Aid Petition for Erickson Bridge on 30th. .29 miles east of 222. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve Erickson Bridge Aid Petition, motion carried, petition signed.
Discussed request made to Chairman Lund to allow a Mobile Home in section 9. Resident was not present so general discussion was held with little support without resident present. No action taken
- An issue with an overweight IOH was dealt with
- Caucus on 01-14-2019
- Supervisor Larson reviewed proposal for central Heat and air at Hall
Next meeting 01-14-2019 at 7:00 PM or after Caucus whichever is later.
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.