Minutes of 12-10-2012 Eau Galle Board
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the November 12, 2012 Budget Hearing was approved on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried
Minutes of the November 12, 2012 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to approve bills as presented with the additional County Bill and St. Croix Electric Bill, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence. Audit proposal for 2012 audit for $2,800.00 was presented, on next month agenda
Discussed possible land division for Jim Risselman in section 13. Board did not have any concerns as plan was presented, will need completed CSM for review before final approval can be considered.
Chairman Lund reviewed 2013 road work;
- Spray ditches East of BB
- Obvious horse damage to Town Roads
- Horse manure an issue on Town Roads
- Chairman Lund to check with Amish and review Ordinances
Discussed compensation for election workers for both preparation time and split shifts. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by Jim Lund to set $50.00 for preparation time and $12.00 per hour for elections, motion carried and David North abstained.
Reviewed Building Permit Ordinance #2001-02. David North suggested the following changes;
- Amend section 3: ADOPTION of ORDINANCE to add “control all construction over 400 sq ft or having a cost or value of over $5,000” at the beginning of line 4 and in Section 4 b. after the word structure in line 4 add “over 400 sq ft or”.
No changes made at this time.
- Barry Serier to plow lot
- Hall to be cleaned
- Need person to manage Web Site as Eagle System is discontinuing business
- Rebecca Dixon may be interested
- Put add in paper
- Caucus at 6:45 on January 14, 2013
- Livestock on 250th st north of interstate
- Chairman has not been able to contact owners
- Clerk to send letter
- Fence in ROW 2627 50th.
- Health concerns about horse manure on roads
- Need to set speed limit at 45 because of horses and buggies on road
Next meeting 01-14-2013 at 7:00 P.M. or immediately after caucus whichever is later,
Motion to adjourn by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure
Download PDF version: Minutes of December 10, 2012