Minutes of 08-14-2017 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 07-10-2017 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence
Building Permits issued in past month were reviewed.
Road Work 2017
- Traffic Concerns on 30th. East of BB
- Safety of children
- Chairman Lund to contact county for correct sign
- Board ok with erecting sign
- Start mowing ditches out
- Concerns over Wild Parsnip in ditches
- Next month approve loan for 55th.
- $150,000 over 2 year payback
- 2018 Projects
- 222nd or Sandpiper
- $120,000 mile for blacktop
- $17,000 mile add base
- $15,000 mile sealcoat
- Need to get Clements culvert finished
Reviewed preliminary 2018 budget, additions and corrections made, on next month agenda.
- Adjourned Board of Review 08-30 at 12:00
- Board of Review 09-13 at 12:00 to 2:00
- Open Book 09-13 from 10:00 to 12:00
- Well test back, good water copies of test available
- Fall Cleanup 10-07 from 9 to 12
- County tire cleanup 09-16 at Town of Baldwin
- County developing new zoning districts to replace ag-res
- County developing plans for new County Shop
- Nhia Cha Yang appeared before Board requesting Town Board input in starting Slaughter shop at 2459 20th. Ave.
- He was informed not an agenda item and no action could be taken.
- Chairman Lund informed him that letters of approval were needed from the following before it would be an agenda item;
- County Zoning
- Wisconsin DNR
- Town Building Inspector
- Permit from DNR and United Fire to burn old barn
Next meeting 09-11-2017at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.