Minutes of 08-13-2018 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were Kevin Larson, Amy Shafer, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved on a motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson, motion carried.
Minutes of the 07-09-2018 Board Meeting were approved with corrections on a motion by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve bills as presented with four additional checks, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Chairman Lund reported no update from County on proposed Zoning changes with update and public hearings coming in September or October, on next month agenda.
Discussion was held on Town Hall HVAC issues and concerns. Discussion was held on need to Air Condition Hall and changing Off Peak setting on baseboard heating. Continue as Agenda item.
Discussion was held on Web Site update and maintenance contract. Motion by Amy Shafer second by Kevin Larson to approve maintenance agreement with WTF Technical Solutions and request more information on benefit of updating Web Site for smart phone use, motion carried.
Road Work 2018
- Culvert Wildwood Trail & 50Th repaired
- Will start mowing ditches all the way out with 3 gang mowers
- LTRIP for 2018 in progress
- Check on LTRIP program for 2019
- 250th North of I-94 not started
- Weight Limit signs will be used on 10th
- Citizen concerns on 270th North of County N
- August 14 primary election
- Approached about Lot on 233rd East of present Lot
- Driveway concerns
- Fall cleanup being scheduled
- Add County Wasteline publication to web site
2019 Budget was discussed and draft budget reviewed. Board to look over and bring changes to next meeting.
- Question raised from resident about old Camp Dakota Site
- Would Board consider rezone from Commercial to Residential
- Board took no action but did not see an issue with rezoning
Next meeting 09-10-2018 at 7:00
Motion to adjourn by Kevin Larson second by Amy Shafer, motion carried.