Minutes of 08-11-2014 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried.
Minutes of the July 14, 2014 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve bills as presented, motion carried. Audit was distributed to Board and on next month agenda.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussion/action relating to all issues dealing with Town Roads with Anthony Julius Acres LLC. Joe and Nick Scholetter were present representing Anthony Julius Acres LLC. Issue of road damage on 15th was discussed;
- Machinery was unloaded on BB
- $2,250.00 county estimate to repair damage
- Joe Scholleter stated he was willing to work with Town
- Motion by Jim Lund second by Dennis Duckworth to authorize Anthony Julius Acres LLC to repair damage to road and road ROW, repair to be completed to Town satisfaction by 09-04-2014 if not completed by 09-04-2014 charge Anthony Julius Acres LLC $ 4500.00 and have County repair, motion carried.
- Driveway issues on 20th & 30th.
- Chairman Lund and County to review issues
- Joe Scholleter to meet with Chairman Lund to review and fix any issues.
Road work 2014
- 250th ground and base completed
- Up to October to pave
- 233rd bridge over 94 will remain 1 lane and be replaced in 2016
- Need to trim trees on 15th
- Get bid from Ackley and Tree Shark
- Will mow ditches all the way out after Labor Day
- Budget discussion next month
- Fall Cleanup in September
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code, suggested wording changes made, on next agenda with changes highlighted to Board before meeting.
- Concerns about roadside mowing
Next meeting 09-08-2014 at 7:00 PM
Motion to adjourn by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried.
William Peavey Clerk/Treasure