Minutes of 04-13-2015 Eau Galle Board Meeting
Minutes are unofficial until approved by Town Board
The regular monthly meeting was called to order by Chairman Lund at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
Chairman Lund indicated that notice of the meeting was posted as required by Statutes.
Town Board members present were David North, Dennis Duckworth, Jim Lund and William Peavey.
The agenda was approved as presented on a motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
Minutes of the March 9, 2015 Board Meeting were approved on a motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North, motion carried
Bills for the month were reviewed. Motion by David North second by Dennis Duckworth to approve bills as presented, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Discussion was held on possible issues on compliance with Town Ordinance regarding new residential construction in regards to compliance with state UDC code.
- WTA March newsletter
- Passage of Ordinance is serious
- Follow Ordinances on Books
- UDC Ordinance can be updated
- Pass only enforceable Ordinance
- Town should not evict people
- On next month agenda
Chairman Lund reviewed need to appoint members of Planning Commission as term of Pete Stanaitis and Jeff Kennett have expired. Pete Stanaitis does not want to be a member going forward. Motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to appoint Jeff Kennett to a two year term on Planning Commission, motion carried. Chairman Lund to search for another member.
Chairman Lund reviewed need to set date of Board of Review. Assessor recommends 06-10-2015, after consulting with newly elected Board members motion by Dennis Duckworth second by David North to hold Board of Review 06-10-2015 at 12 noon, motion carried.
Chairman Lund reviewed need to rebuild fence line on south side of Town property as new owner of property south will be pasturing their property. Will get prices for next meeting and continue as agenda item.
Road work 2015
- Weight Limits off next week
- Request from Chris Lickness to haul one load of overweight scrap, motion to allow 1 load by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.
- ATV routes will open when signs are up
- Snowplowing budget in good shape
- 250th. blacktop scheduled
- Bridge repair scheduled
- Monthly pothole patching scheduled on 55th.
- Crown gone on 33rd, recycle blacktop or gravel?
- Shoulder damaged on 220th, will get fixed
- Culvert ends damaged by utilities
- Thank you to David North and Dennis Duckworth
- 04-21 Annual Meeting
- Spring Clean Up
- Prestige to mow Hall & Cemetery again
- Need to continue on getting Audit completed
- Update new members at WTA
- Set up Town Email address
- Concerns on new Hog farm proposed
- 60 sows and feeder pigs
- May require Wisconsin Department Agriculture Permit
- Building Permit will be required
- ROW concerns
- Need to list Building Permits issued
Next meeting 05-11-2015 at 7:00 PM.
Motion to adjourn by David North second by Dennis Duckworth, motion carried.