Minutes of June 9, 2003 meeting
The monthly Town of Eau Galle Board meeting was called to order at the Town Hall by Chairman Murtha at 7:00 P.M.
Minutes of the previous meeting were read and approved on a motion by John Murtha second by David North, motion carried.
Bills for the month were reviewed and approved as presented on a motion by Kevin Larson second by David North, motion carried.
Clerk reviewed correspondence.
Ray Johnson appeared before the Board in regard to his request to rezone approximately 6 acres from Ag II to Ag-Res. He stated that he needed the change so he could sell his house which sits on approximately 6 acres and leave the rest of his parcel as Ag II. John Murtha noted that the Rezonement was consistent with the Town of Eau Galle Town Plan but the planning commission had not reviewed the proposed change. Motion by John Murtha second by Kevin Larson to recommend to the St. Croix County Zoning Committee the Rezonement of approximately 6 acres owned by Ray Johnson from Ag II to Ag-Res, motion carried.
Chairman Murtha reported;
- Attended seminar on Town Laws
- Signs at 55 & 233rd replaced
- Sign at 222nd and 20th replaced
- 270th S of N to be milled this summer
- Part of 25th also milled if money allows
- 10th will be black topped in June
- PACER seminar coming up
- Reviewed possible sealcoating for 2003
No planning commission report.
- Town Park would be a 2004 possible project for Boy Scouts
- Discussed Town Park project
Next meeting July 14, 2003 at 7:00 P.M.
Motion by Kevin Larson second by David North to adjourn, motion carried.